Listen to Sample
Ancient Hawaiian Kahunas used a technique called Ho’oponopono to keep themselves open to a clear flow of love between themselves and others. In this guided meditation, easy to follow relaxation techniques open awareness to the subtle energy body. The guided meditation utilizes the powerful techniques of ho’oponopono to refresh and renew the emotional and mental fields into vibrations of acceptance, freedom, and love. Whether you are learning to meditate or are experienced in the art of meditation, Refresh and Renew is a valuable guided meditation that enhances well-being and expanded ability to love.
- In addition, the App has several advanced features:
- Use this meditation as a wake-up alarm, to start the day aligned into the wellbeing of an open and relaxed state.
- This guided meditation can also be used when falling asleep; it facilitate lucid dreaming and insights upon awakening.
- The Refresh and Renew guided meditation also includes a Notes Journal to write down immediate insights upon completion of the guided meditation or awakening.
- You can put the meditation into repeat or loop mode, so you can listen to it over and over again.
Ahnalira’s training as a Meditation Teacher with Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer ensures a high quality guided meditation; her instructions are easy to follow, and the quality of her voice enhances relaxation. Refresh and Renew is the first meditation in a two part series, Align Within; each building upon the next.
*If you would like to purchase the digital MP3 version for $2.99 ; please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .